The Malta Development Bank (herein referred as “MDB” or the “Bank”) performs a promotional role in line with public policy with the objective to contribute towards sustainable economic development that benefits the Maltese people in areas including private sector development, skills and technology, infrastructure development, green economy and community services.
The Bank is currently in the process of building a new content-manageable website. Proposals shall include the estimated effort in days and cost for the design, development and implementation phases, the delivery plan and the ESPD Form as well additional information that will allow MDB to evaluate the proposal according to the defined Evaluation Criteria document. With regard to the eligibility declaration, economic operators may submit either the ESPD Form if already available, or they may choose to submit the Eligibility Declaration Form.
In order to be able to fully evaluate the proposal, please do include all of the information requested within this document and indicated Evaluation Criteria document, including:
- Proposed Project Plan including a Completion Date (including any assumptions made);
- Project Team experience in similar assignment;
- Any third-party outsourcing envisaged to complete the project;
- Costing Information.
All the documentation shall be submitted by Monday 21st December at 12:00 CET on firstname.lastname@example.org. Late submissions will not be accepted. Evaluation of the quotations received will take place after the 21st December at 12:00 CET.
A number of other conditions related to this call are being listed below:
- a) The Bank shall award the Quotation on the basis of the most economically advantageous proposal in terms as indicated in the document Evaluation Award Criteria;
- b) Please quote the reference number of this request for quotation in your correspondence.
- c) All submissions will be dealt with in strictest confidence.
- d) The Bank reserves the right to reject a proposal which appears to be priced abnormally low in relation to the Services to be provided. The Bank reserves the right to request further clarification, documentary evidence, explanation or elaboration in writing on any aspect of the application or declarations made.
- e) The Bank reserves the right to reject or disqualify a proposal if:
- the Applicant fails to comply fully with the requirements of the RFQ and the information given at the time of proposal is incomplete, or additional requested information is not provided;
- the Applicant is guilty of a serious misrepresentation in supplying any information required in this document and/or in relation to this or any past proposals;
- the Applicant has, directly or indirectly, engaged in Corruptive, Fraudulent, Collusive or Obstructive practices in competing for the RFQ in question;
- there is a change in identity, control, financial standing or other factor impacting on the selection and/or evaluation process affecting the Applicant.
- f) If the Bank becomes or is made aware, after award of the Project, that an Applicant failed to comply with any of the requesting criteria, the Bank is entitled to terminate the contract without prior notice. The MDB reserves the right to claim payment from the non-compliant Applicant of any damages, loss and expenses incurred as a result of the termination.
- g) Subcontracting and awarding this RFQ in Lots may be accepted after seeking the Bank’s prior consent. The Bank reserves the right to extend the closing date and to cancel the request for quotation and evaluation process at any stage. The Bank shall inform all the prospective applicants without being liable for any costs and damages including, without limitation, damages for any loss of profits, in any way connected with the cancellation of the request for quotation.
- h) The Bank reserves the right to extend the closing date and to cancel the request for quotation and evaluation process at any stage. The Bank shall inform all the prospective applicants without being liable for any costs and damages including, without limitation, damages for any loss of profits, in any way connected with the cancellation of the request of quotation.
In case of any clarifications with regards to the specifications required or should you have any questions kindly revert by email on email@example.com.